Monday, February 2, 2009

Last Project!?

I regret to inform you but this is my last project, or it was until I notice that I have this class again.

Like I promised the Slayer/FPC combo is back now with 25% more repetitiveness. The whole point of this project was to use the Sitrus thing and create a new sound with it, twice. The first time was the introduction to the song and I started with a simple pitch bend, change it to hell and back, and added some effects. Same with the one at the end. For the most part I just used the same formula, get Slayer, BooBass, FPC and chopped them. Woot 88 grade for the class.



If it doesn't work go down to my first project because that plays my new one. I don't know why, it just does.

1 comment:

goldsoundzorigins said...

i thought it was pretty good, and you obviously have a pretty good grasp on the slayer and FPC tools. I also thought however that towards the end, the slayer loop was getting a little repetitive.