Friday, June 12, 2009

eighth project

Here it is at last, my eighth project.



I feel terrible about this one. The ending is not what I wanted but time has forced my hand again. Curse you time!

The entire project wasn't a failure though, I got two great sounding synths out of it which I hope to use in my next project. I should probably describe them, here they are:

Phat Saw - This one is unique since it goes up and down an octave and has a loop. This makes it sound awesome and fun to listen too.

Woah - I forgot what makes this one unique but if you turn the Modulation X knob the sound it creates is wicked. (can I use wicked to describe it)

I admit the structure of this song was heavily influence by my last project but if it works don't fix it.

Hopefully my next project will be better and more thought out then this rush job.

1 comment:

B. Rabuse Blog said...

I like the bass line very much and your selection of synths. The melody is good, but I thought you could have come up with a more definitive ending.