Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ninth Project

Here it is, my last project ever. I hope it is a good parting gift. It was not the masterpiece I was hoping for, but I like it none the less.



I used some old synthes I created and used some chords. The structure of it took me awhile to come up with but I think it worked out in the end. I also experimented with volume control to make it sound better and to give it an ending, which I like, even if it is anticlimactic. I hope you all enjoy my last project.

2 comments:

B. Rabuse Blog said...

I like the progression. But as in several of your other projects, I think the melody should develop, not change sound and direction. The arpeggios are good, and it does flow well. Think more about melody.

James Bodine said...

I would like to thank you for your feedback on my post. I have received my report card today and it stated that for my term 4 grade I got an Incomplete. This has me confused because I have finished my two projects, I may not like them but I did complete them. Would you please clarify why I received the grade I did. Thank you for your cooperation.